PEN 2.38% 10.8¢ peninsula energy limited

a pivotal weekend, page-2

1. 1,992 Posts.
    first, i'll just say, i'm amazed the mods are censoring this forum in favor of pro impact on Pen due to possible containment of nuclear disaster in japan. while any negative opinion towards what impact this may have on Pen is moderated straight away.

vintage, since this began you have been very vocal in telling all that this could be a good thing for Pen if the japanese can contain this threat. these posts have been moderated and stopped. everytime they get started again, it's a holder of Pen that is starting it up again.

seeing as holders of Pen are allowed to give their views, then everyone must be allowed.

you wrote.

"That is, a sense that if the nuclear option can handle that scale of threat, it can handle anything."

a nuclear power plant had the safety mechanisms that were set in place to stop melt downs fail. not once. but twice. a nuclear power plant has blown up, causing the authorities to release radioactive gasses into the air, possibly infecting people living in the area. due to a possible melt down a 20 km evacuation has occured. i can't see anything being handled. all i can see is if they are very, very lucky then they might not have another chernobyl or worse.

will this effect the SP of Pen. well acording to you Pen holders it will. as for me i'd like to wait until monday to see if this bearish move Pen is in will be aggravated or not. a question i posed to another of you Pen holders.

why don't you all stop feeding this mania and wait till monday to see how it goes. posts with negative views are moderated, but then you and others make posts like this. give it a rest and wait till monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.