PEN 10.0% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Sveni only added what was left out of that post. as i stated, i...

1. 1,992 Posts.
    Sven

i only added what was left out of that post. as i stated, i saw that report as well.

"If the result in Japan is only of the same result as Three Mile Island then the nuclear industry will boom."

if you must post concerning this, at least post facts. in the wake of 3 Mile Island, the nuclear industry did not boom, in fact 50 new nuclear power plants were cancelled. and it caused the uranium ore price to drop.

people have hard earned money invested in the share market. i truly believe that up ramping or down ramping is totaly wrong. down ramping a stock to get a cheaper entry point is wrong. but up ramping a stock to influence people to follow a specific course is also wrong.

anything any of you post should in this specific instance be backed up by fact, and should have the intention of providing truthfull and acurate information to help investors make an informed decission as to what they will do with their investment. not mere opinion or speculation. each individual truly has to make an informed decission as to what they will do with their investments.

http://www.referenceforbusiness.com/history2/24/Cameco-Corporation.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.538M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 268799 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 5585591 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.