Turbiditic,I never thought that I would see the day of you...

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Turbiditic,

I never thought that I would see the day of you offering support for Fergyl (cum Hell).

This, however, is what HC is all about - many varied viewpoints; all should be welcomed, all (hopefully) should be considered constructive; and all should promote the further seeds of research.

With the bank reporting season now well and truly upon us (and with the fins - financial institutions - progressively going ex-dividend over the next 6 -8 weeks), some form of correct is more (rather than , less) likely.

The robustness of the banking sector, however, should not be under-estimated, with 2 important characteristics standing us out ahead of the global pack:
    1)
    our provisioning to NPL (non-performing loans) is way in excess of global peer standards); and
    2)
    our proportion of NPL's to over loan portfolios is quite low by global standards.

Either, we have a smouldering problem not yet recognised in future NPL's (not likely), or the overall quality of our overall lending portfolio is superior to global peer standards (likely).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.