ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

I agree that this topic should actually be on a general thread...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    I agree that this topic should actually be on a general thread rather than on 1 stock specifically (especially since I don't have a view on ESG one way or another but since its on that thread I will carry it forward).

Trade4Profit - you clearly have formed a view that BOT trading is not good for the market and have obviously developed that view due to your involvement in a particular company. I would like to pose the following questions for you if you don't mind so that I (and maybe others yet to make their mind up on this issue):
    1. What do you understand is the aim of BOT trading?
    2. Who are the users of BOT trading?
    3. What are the negatives of BOT trading?
    4. What are the positives of BOT trading?

I agree that if it is being done to invoke less than $500 per trade clearly that is against the general rules previously imposed by the ASX and should therefore not be allowed with regard to any trading entity and activity.

I am yet to form a view as to whether BOT trading is good or bad, other than to say that I am involved in share trading generally, and have experienced the trading in 2 smaller resource stocks, and in fact I haven't formed a negative view of that activity so far. EXCEPT I am of the view that if BOT trading is happening in those stocks then IMO the overall benefit is that the stocks will go up over time subject to overall market activity, ad it suggests to me that the smaller stocks that have got BOT activity are probably better regarded as being worthwhile having it invoked by the various players. I may be wrong with that overall impression and would like your opinion of that please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.