a poke in the eye of creationist fiction, page-23

1. 5,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    The following is from William who once lived on earth but now resides in the spirit world. This is what he had to say about Jesus of Nazareth.

Medium: as we know Christmas is within 2 days time. And all around the world millions of people will be celebrating Jesus. I mean what do you know about Jesus from the afterlife, I mean did he really live? What's his role William?

William: Well my friend, there are many people upon the physical plane in their spiritual cycle to bring forth the message to the masses to take away the pain and suffering of humanity. Of course some were heard greater than others such as Jesus of Nazareth, of course some would term the Nazarene. There are also many people such as this upon the earth vibration at this present time, but of course mans' inability to empathize with each other regardless of creed and religious belief tend to miss that which is for them my friend. Jesus of Nazareth was one of many, and even to this present day there are those dwelling within the earth vibration that are of the same soul vibration as that of Jesus. He was just one of many. And of course we all are the son God are we not? The greater vibration if you wish to term it as that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.