a poke in the eye of creationist fiction, page-7

1. 29,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    all interesting stuff DLUX - but apart from reading through it, then watso would not waste his time trying to work it out - because really it is all a bit of dribble - and indeed the good book is interpreted in far too many ways for watso to even try to work anything out. watso recalls going to a few bible study things - with the 7th day adventists - and it was all based upon the interpreting the book of revelations - what a waste of time. christians themselves cannot even work out what the good book says - talk about getting confused

as a "born again" atheist, watso would from time to time watch a few of these comics (preachers) on tv. really jimmy swaggert took the cake - but that was donkey years ago. 10 years ago, watso would watch a bit of benny hinn - now i have no idea if he is still on - but they all have one thing in common (and with every minister who gives a sermon from the pulpit) - pick a verse from here, then go back half way through the book - pick another verse - then re read it, as if to emphasize a point - and then give an interpretation of the meaning - blah blah blah. benny hinns good trick was to bless a whole truckload of prayer requests, or whatever - which probably included contributions - because it seems that he makes a motza. gosh - just had a look on the net - and

"In December 2006, he sent out a mailing asking for donations towards a new Gulfstream G4SP jet valued at an estimated $36 million."

and to think that a lot of people send the charletan money, so he can lead an extravagent lifestyle

when watso has jw's knocking on his door, he says that he feels sorry for them because it is such a lovely day - and they are wasting it, doing some doorknocking. watso had the mormans knock on his door once - and they wanted to bless the house - well the good watso thought that if it makes them feel good, then so be it . watso ex mil, had gallons of "holy water" from some place in gin gin - and she liked to bless everything. - what a sad waste of time for all of those people

i suppose if religion makes people feel good - then good on them. for watso my burden (yoke) was removed from me - when i saw the light, and realized that i should simply live my life, without the fear of eternal damnation

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.