Lets see what happens here with our protests, Moggs. I feel the...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Lets see what happens here with our protests, Moggs. I feel the media is thrilled in anticipation. over my way, here, we have an indigenous TV station, which of late has been showing films of past injustices against our aboriginals...... they are stirring the pot. We dont really need that. The recent media hype over the manner of arrest of a indigenous youth stuck in my craw. The officer did NOT kick the youth as some reported, he downed him very capably with a "foot sweep". I watched the video a couple of times. The perp was not co-operating and the officer casually walked up from behind him, without any signs of aggression, and simply swept the youth's legs out from under him, beautifully carried out. The media saw it differently: "Officer kicks indigenous youth to the ground" sort of description. We saw reports on telly of our media teams being badly treated covering the protests and rioting/looting. Did you note none had "Media" or "Press" on their jackets? Our media should not be beyond reproach, and our ABC has been caught out and condemned internationally for "Fake News". The worst was the video of (supposedly) Assad's troops in Syria killing their own people. The video was actually taken in the US of an annual "Night Shoot" at a US shooting range, with lots of tracer from automatic weapons being used by people having fun. Bugger the media.

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.