SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Robbo65, make no mistake about it, the key person elected to...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Robbo65, make no mistake about it, the key person elected to drive an upcoming company such as Senetas is most definitely not your Chairman. It is the CEO. The non executive Chairman is entrusted to make sure (even provide or introduce) that the internal checks and balances are in place and to provide guidance at a board level. Clearly in the case of senetas and the FG leadership, these processes have not been in place. Time will tell but I would think that things are already in the process of change. This is why I believe shareholders should be very happy with what has taken place. Additionally, I sense that the capital raising deal is now complete supported by the resignation of RL and the movement of FG from a sole decision making position to "back in the pack". This was always the intent once this transaction was complete. Quite frankly, I would not get to hooked up on who the Chair person is, politician or otherwise. The key thing to note here are the winds of change and the liklihood of a fresh board constitution once IKL gain control.

Sicilly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $456 35.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1124646 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 359023 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.