SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

Well Scorcer.......................that's another of the reasons...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Well Scorcer.......................that's another of the reasons why I personally am not at all concerned. Because it's only your opinion & not actually the facts. In fact, there are lots of negative opinions given by many that have been giving them even when SEN was "the darling of the stockmarket". So IMO there is still no reason to be concerned unless you are just clinging on to your shares. But once again that's only my opinion & not the facts.
    But you guys that are just hanging by a thread shouldn't be blaming the long term holders of SEN. In fact you should all be content that we are so patient & headstrong with where we think SEN is going. We are actually the ones keeping things 'alive' for some of the 'desperate ones'. In other words, what would happen if Montec & friends sold out? The ones that you should all be blaming, if anyone at all other then yourselves, are those that have already sold or traded out even though they have every right to do so.
    Basically, the changes everybody has wanted have occurred, yet still, "something even worse is going to happen". That's a possibility! It's the bloody stockmarket........................of course it could happen.
    It's quite possibly happened with other stocks.....many times..... to many of you negative SEN posters judging by the 'timid' undertones in your posts. That's understandable too.

But it's finally time now for Montec to keep 'the optimistic opinions' to himself from now on.
    I'll let some of the negative people swamp the H/C threads for a while & I'll just sit back a little in amusement. Enjoy the negative reading!!

See ya!!
    Oh yeah....................I still hold................& plenty!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $800 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 237500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.