EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

A positive process - hopefully, page-90

1. 8,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Takes a very brave man to come on to HC and blurt out that there is a possibility of a near term coup. Look at the body language of the text and after reading it a couple of times I thought to myself if it was BS then how could you portray to the audience that it was a factual post in the rave manner done. Has he/she tarnished their reputation here on HC.????
    Does anyone here know Singa, I certainly don't but somehow I think that he/she may know a bit more than what we do. Who knows who he/she may know that has the ball rolling for a coup to headhunt the board that most are not pleased with that are inactive in communication, break down of trust in so called promises to capture votes to oust the old board. Correction, not all the board but by the 3rd party ERM who then in turn gathered these fine feathered high class gents to chicken feed the minority shareholder tricking them that they would gather wealth out of the deal.
    Through in a 100 to 1 consolidation to devalue the whole promised deal in return. Thank you for being followers while the fat cats get fatter and sun bathe in the glory that they do not deserve. Enough is enough, who has the faith that these leaders will get what you really deserve for your past loyalty with empty wallets. Would you support another CR with them at the helm.???
    The boards well credentialed past CV have they lived up to it.?????. Say if Singa does have the OIL and the contacts that are proposing this coup if its fair dinkum, how many would follow.???? I reckon Singa needs to be a piped piper to make this happen. I do see a little merit in it and it wont hurt to listen and have an open mind on the issues at stake and whatever proposals that may eventuate if the right parties can be found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.