QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Hi gsad1000 I want to chime in here... referring back to a my...

1. 7,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2039
    Hi gsad1000

I want to chime in here... referring back to a my post about what happened with LNC .... on that occasion it was also Credit Suisse which was doing most of the trading ..... and just like then, they appear to be trading across their various branches with one branch buying and the other selling [and maybe reversing that exchange in a tactical manner when it suits?]
    What is missing from the holder notice is how many shares from various parties have been lent.... i.e. Blackrock is a lender but how many shares? If it's a lot of shares then.... is there an agenda involved more than merely a 'business as usual' lending agreement? e.g. would Blackrock want to be a party to any T/O?

As far as shorters having to buy back the stock .... be careful about your assumptions here imo,.... shorted stock is always sold into the 'lit' market to produce the desired result BUT the stock is usually repurchased using the 'dark pools' i.e. an off market transfer which seldom affects the 'lit' market because of the absence of public price disclosure. [Also, with CS doing a lot of transactions across different branches in different jurisdictions it is very possible they maintain a net balance of zero shares outstanding and can simply hand them all back if called upon to do so]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.