AZL 0.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

a positive thought., page-4

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791
    Good post Mowbray. I'm sure Warren Buffet and all the other value investors would applaud the sentiment. Unfortunately Zyl has become the plaything of daytraders who, by definition have a short term horizon. I guess another positive to add to The Ferret's list is that another good announcement will see them forced to chase hard again.

But longer term Zylotech still needs to make good on the promise of its potential, land some big contracts, get the recurring revenue on stream and thus lift the share price out of the danger zone. I'm confident they will, if only because they are an attractive proposition for several other players in the same space. At the time of the big spike I rang Nick about the QTK takeover and he said QTK wanted ZYL for the technology. His exact words were, "They have good revenue from their Australian operations, but they have no technology."

He then went on to say that the offer comprised of QTK shares was derisory, and that if they wanted it they would have to pay fair value. Naturally he didn't disclose what he thought fair value might be, but clearly it was too rich for Pallister and his cohorts. I know Smuggler will have a field day with this, but it's the truth, albeit an unpleasant truth for someone of his mind set.

Patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $85.38K 4.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3125037 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 612298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.