AZL 2.38% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

a positive thought., page-6

1. 456 Posts.
    Pay no attention to smuggler,

His postings reveal a very nasty piece of work.

For what it is worth as a QTK shareholder, I met Mark Pallister in February 2006 and even back then ZYL came up in our conversations. He told me to my face that despite the fact that ZYL was then trading in the fractions of 1c and had billions of script on issue that it was actually a company of significant potential, just had bad management, back then.

Just weeks prior to MP subscribing for 13 million odd ZYL shares at 2.6cps i mentioned to smuggler than ZYL was worth watching and his reply was that MP had no interest in ZYL. Then 2-3 weeks later MP took up 13 million shares. Smuggler is a tool for MP, is used to collect his morning paper - not much more.

If Bernie McGeorge had lived the QTK deal would have gone through. MP is a very astute investor, he paid 2.6cps for ZYL but only .007cps for most of his QTK stock.

MP has 120 odd million shares in QTK. Making QTK a success would turn him into one of the richest men in Australia. When QTK last raised capital under their spp, MP had to underwrite half of it himself. Therefore he had to sell his ZYL stake to fund the QTK spp. His selling of ZYL means nothing of their future prospects.

I do not confess to know everything but I do know that ZYL have a very well respected suite of products, the key to their future will be cracking major deals through their teaming arrangements. Oh and something else that I became aware of yesterday. A very large entity has taken a big chunk of ZYL, an entity that would have far better an idea of ZYL's prospects than smuggler.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $91.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $147.6K 6.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2642003 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 244914 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.