PVW 4.17% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

A Positive Thread, page-15

1. 5 Posts.
    Hey Boomorbust,

I've followed your post since the PRA days for this stock, i remember there were barely anyone on this THD forum since  it was relisted on ASX and it was only you and a few others that kept this forum going.
    I've held this share from the opening of $5c held it all the way down to 1.5c and all the way back up to 4c but didn't take out any profit  and now its back at 2c. But as a reminder  when i first purchased this share, it was just an idea no development was even done yet (amateur), I'm no professional trader but i do develop apps for a living and in my own opinion, the idea of the app was so ground breaking(if it worked) that i wanted to develop a similar type of app or outsource it to have it developed while owning shares in this company in case it went big time. Months went by, the share price went complete s**t house but during this time, i was still obsessed with developing the app myself with other programmers/contractors. In my opinion, and also as a developer with 10 years plus experience that unless you have loads of cash and  teams of full time professional developers, you have absolutely no chance of this app half functioning properly. Also IMO, it takes a lot of time and money to develop each part of the app and i think a lot of people don't get that. One question i would like to ask all shareholder is, if thred was to invest and improve the app, what would you like them to invest and develop more of? eg more service integrations? better infrastructure to accommodate for the users,?  invest in a better UI ? invest in better messaging platform? Of course as a shareholder, you want to see them invest and develop all parts but from realistic point of view, this is near impossible.
    why? simple. Money. From Thred point of view  to get a better understanding on which part  of the app to better invest in, they needed to do this soft launch for in market testing and to obtain necessary user feedback.

Remember everyone this is not Facebook or snap chat, they don't have 1 billion in cash reserve so its very important how and where they invest the remaining cash they have to make this a fully functional global app.

Hypothetically, if you were to develop Facebook or Instagram for what it is now, i can tell you in my opinion that no company will be able to do it for less than $100 million, and that's me being generous.
    Do you know how much was invested into Facebook UI?  Do you understand the length of research that
    was done to build the UI only. IMO, thred  UI is one of the simplistic and friendly user UI i have encountered, it reminds me of apps like snapchat, deliveroo , instagram. Want to compare a crap UI with thred? Download DISA on Android, that is a example of ugly and clunky app.

I understand the fall in SP lately has hurt alot of shareholders including myself
    but if all shareholders was just to give this company a chance to prove itself before shutting it down, i think this will  be another "successful story". Don't get me wrong,  the app is a great idea( a game changer) but if the management team is crap this will be the end of it, i believe the next few steps made by the company is very important and can either break them or make them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $2.851K 123.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62042 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 29042
Last updated 12.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.