ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

thanks for the link.interestingly when he says "It's a real...

1. 8,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2827
    thanks for the link.
    interestingly when he says "It's a real company maker and it will be a significant development if we can get the reserves together.'' seems to be saying that the reserves may in fact come from sources other than ICN - because if the intention was that the cert reserves were intended to come from ICN acreage he would have said something along those lines. imho, it sounds like he is negotiating to get res from other parties.

''The gas sale agreement we have here is pretty big,'' said Mr James."
    also he refers to a GSA - what GSA? we only have a MOU.
    So again, it sounds like the GSA will in fact be signed at some stage.

"The Icon boss declined to comment on whether the gas sale agreement was likely to be signed by the end of next week as planned.
    "
    that seems to be saying that a sign-off by Shenzhen will not happen by 31 Dec.
    i suspect they have not got all the govt approvals yet, and things are dragging on.
    whilst i am sure he indicated that an extn will not happen, i bet he will be expecting Shenzhen to come back to the table once it has received that approval.

also if he is talking to other parties, the Chinese govt apparently, annoints or selects those entities to which it desires to have the import licence/gas deals.
    so perhaps the govt has indicated to ICN that it should be also talking to alternative customers? eg Sinopec maybe (because the bigger boys have the experience/knowhow etc). maybe the big boys have got their noses out of joint???

who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.