MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

A positive viewpoint on MJP

1. 6 Posts.
    Yesterday was wild to say the least but I thought it might be useful to throw in the opinion of someone who has been watching MJP for many years now and see's a bright future ahead for it in the long term (that's bright in $$$).

First point to make about MJP, it really really belongs on the NASDAQ not here on the ASX, my background is technology and this stock is still relatively unknown among people who exclusively invest there. The P/E, the comfort level with disruptive technology and just the sheer fun factor means that we should think of MJP as an alien from planet NASDAQ.

Second is that MJP isn't developing a Jetpack, what they're developing is the highest lift capacity drone platform in the world to the point where they can market it as a Jetpack. This organisation will pivot in that direction within the next 5 years, that's where the money is and the only thing standing between them and that is marketing.

Third and lastly these guys get business, as much as Kiwis love the romantic notation of the lone inventor in the garage those day are behind them. At the executive level they're focused on the end goal of making a profit and growing in a way that's often lacking in speculative technology companies.

That then is why MJP is a long term bet for me, I feel that it's a company that will be one day put in the same list as Tesla or Boston Dynamics and it will be a big part of my share portfolio for the foreseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.