CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

a possible future...?, page-10

1. 1,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    G,day snailtrail,
    Jorc upgrade due any day now, which will increase both the rescourse and the mine life.
    PFS also nearing conpletion.
    Snow peak our corner stone investor is poised to take on 50% of the project and 50% of mine costs. as well assisting with CSD,s financing.

PFS and project funding Heads of Agreement signed with major shareholder
    ? Snow Peak Group (SPG) has agreed to provide a $3 Million funding package for completion of the Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for the Mt Garnet Tin Project
    ? CSD to provide unlisted options as security for funding package
    ? On completion of the PFS, SPG may elect to acquire a 50% interest in the Project
    ? The agreement provides funding at a Project level which will minimise shareholder dilution
    ? Product off-take has been preserved for future Project level funding negotiations.
    ? Buy back facility for options if SPG does not proceed with Project funding
    ? PFS expected to be completed by third quarter 2012
    ASX: CSD
    Current CSD Share Price: $0.07
    Current LME Tin Price: $ 22,225
    Consolidated Tin Mines Limited (ASX: CSD) is a tin focused company developing a large scale Tin project at Mt Garnet in the lower Herberton tin field in north Queensland
    ? To develop a centrally located mill capable of 1Mtpa producing 5,000t of tin metal in concentrate pa
    ? To develop a major low cost, open pit tin mining operation
    ? To explore other known mineralisation in current tenement holding to increase expansion and provide additional mine life
    3rd of May 2012

All good fully loaded on this baby...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.