CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Hi Early1,It is still work in progress!I wanted to build...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    Hi Early1,

It is still work in progress!

I wanted to build comparison workbooks for both Tin and Tungsten stocks around the world. So I created worksheets for each stock containing primary listing, share price, issued shares and therefore market capitalisation (MC).

I then added resource data for Tin projects: Resource Tonnes, average grade %, ownership % so I could calculate attributable tonnes Metal(kt). Also recorded target production year, status (PEA, PFS, BFS, Production), etc.

The attributable resource tonnes, grade and current metal price then give me a Value per tonne of ore in the ground (Val/t ore) as a useful comparative metric.

The MktCap and the gross value of resource (Sn price x attributable Sn tonnes) give me a comparison metric for Enterprise Value per Tonne (Ev/t).

Linking all the comparable data for each stock across into an Excel Table (ie market cap (MC$m), Resource million tonnes (Res(mt), Sn metal contained in resource (Metal kt), Value per tonne ore (Val/t ore) and then Ev/t as explained above.

I can then sort the table according to metric as required.

In addition I am working through all stocks (where data exists) in order to generate NPV models to test economics of each project.

I am really trying to build a portfolio of Tin and Tungsten stocks for the medium to long term and need as much comparison data as possible to aid my choice and size of eventual holdings.

Hope this makes the summary table a bit more comprehensible!

All the best.
    CPDLC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.