FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

a possible scenario ?!?, page-10

1. 83,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    afternoon all,

" For instance, with their current share of the capital of the company they can ask for special meetings of shareholders plus, of course, representation at the board level, etc, etc.

One possible solution is indeed to give them a seat at the board"

Well, hmmmm, asking for a special meeting of shareholders in cre is going to be about as useful as throwing ants at an elephant I would think (from stones pov)

80+ % of the shares are held by fml - if stone want something they are going to go very nicely and quietly ask fml whatever it is they want - before any sh meetings.

As to giving them a position on the board??? Infose, why? These turkeys can't even manage a cafe. They certainly can't manage a TO panel application.

The obvious option if they don't get themselves out of cre is to put them out.
    We have no need to pander to these people. They have no power and we have no need to buy them off.

The feeling I get from every shareholder I have personal dealings with is that we don't even want them for neighbors let alone partners or fellow shareholders.

The amount of shareholders they have upset here makes it dangerous for them if they ever attend fml sharholder meetings to sit down the front where people can throw things at them - sitting at the back would be much safer.

Particularly if sik is around :)

have a great arvo

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.985K 13.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 158297 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.