FML 3.70% 13.0¢ focus minerals ltd

a possible scenario ?!?, page-13

1. 85,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi infose,

well if you are right then we have to disagree on this

"Judging by their actions they seem to be people after easy money without much consideration for standards or business practices."

There is no way hose that I want to see fml - " inclusive the option of bringing the management of Stone to collaborate with you" - collaborating with people that have little consideration for standards or business practices.

My opinion was formed on your words my friend not mine.

We do not need options like these - I say again imo we have the power to just get shot of these people if we wish.

I agree buy them out is an option - if they can be bought - but if they can't - just send in sik and the Dobermans.

If you are correct and these people are indeed lacking in business cred. (not saying they are, but if they are) - then the last thing fml needs is to be seen being involved with them.

We have come this far on reputation - it has given us TI, it has given us CRE - at least almost 90% of it - with the Cre board standing strongly and unanimously for us.

When we go into the next business deals - we want to be seen as being upstanding, honorable and honest as we are seen now - NOT involving ourselves with anyone who is or even looks dodgy.

imo of course.

Have a great arvo

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $4.572K 34.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10776 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 29731 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.