FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

a possible scenario ?!?, page-18

1. 83,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi kal,

thanks, blairbart put me onto that a few days back.

There are a few videos and interviews around lately that are well worth watching - I don't know if it is just me but they seem either more believable or more sensible lately.

there are several floating around on the gold forum at the moment.

As to rethinking my position :) -- well, I have over the last few days - that's why I am happy to call in the dogs - :)

I still think something big is up soon - maybe this obama thing on the 6th will tell us or the fed 2 day meeting on 20/21.
    either way I reckon focus shares will be moved around in the wash a lot.

I feel things would have to be pretty crook to give us much downside though - we really are looking very very cheap at present. And if gold is off on another sprint - well, we would have to be drunk at the tiller not to make huge profits in the next quarters.

Anyway, better keep this brief, we appear to have a mod friend who doesn't see the relevance of general topics to fml and is locking threads - even though fml was driven down to 1.8c by general market conditions and I am pretty sure gold at $5000 or $10000 would have a bit of influence on our sp as well :)

have a great night

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.985K 13.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 158297 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.