RBM redbank mines limited

Fundamentals are great for its market cap but I have not seen a...

1. 97 Posts.
    Fundamentals are great for its market cap but I have not seen a share price perform like this on repeated positive news. It is like there is a magnet pulling it back to 13.5 cents each time some good news comes out.

At the moment they will be able to mine from 5 different pits which are relatively close together. This gives a lot of flexibility come mining time.

Before today I was holding all rbmo but when I saw the rbm's go back to 14.5 I sold some rbmo and got into the rbm's and got some at 14.

The obvious concern now for rbmo and the reason I got into rbm is that even though there is still 11 months to go the share is not responding to good news. So rbmo of which I still hold quite a lot are still way out of the money.

For rbmo time is still on our side but rbm would want to be 30 cents plus going into Feb next year. This means from now rbm has to double in price.

From what we now know how this share reacts to good drill results then I see the only saviours for our rbmo's as:-

(1) A successful start to Phase 2 (Sandy Flat & Punchbowl, mining of oxides) later this year.

(2) Some positive news on Mt Kasi (there has been nothing for a long time now). I think we would all agree that Mt Kasi is not being factored into the share price at all at the moment. If it is it must only be 1 or 2 cents. The market has totally forgotten about it.

(3) The deep holes that we are currently waiting on for Azurite & Punchbowl having some good consistent mineralisation.

(4) A serious buyer like Lion Selection Group etc to take say 10% plus stock over a short period of time.

One of these could change things, obviously all 4 happening in the next 6 months would be great.

I think rbm are a great buy at the moment but unfortunately rbmo is becoming more risky as each month passes and we stay under 20 cents.

I bought most of my rbmo at 4.7 cents so like most am under water on what I have left of these.

Surely it can only improve from here.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.