RBM redbank mines limited

Good pickup nval005. Hopefully Marchello comes over to HC at...

1. 97 Posts.
    Good pickup nval005. Hopefully Marchello comes over to HC at some stage. The more input the better.

Kevin, I'm not sure but you may have misinterpreted where I was coming from and my heading "a problem stock" may lead you to think I have reservations about RBM.

This is certainly not the case. The basis of this post was to say that although there is 11 months to go on the options that despite repeated good news they are still way out of the money and as a result they are becoming riskier by the month.

I have looked at Bell Resources in the past, it is hard to make a direct comparison with rbm as they (Bell) have a few other projects and I don't know if Sombrero Butte is their main project or not but I'm sure it is important to them. It sounds like you already know about them. Note that there are some previous posts about them from me a few months ago.

It is good that we are getting some more knowledge into this thread, it can only help us all make more informed decisions.

I think most of us here are positive about what rbm actually has under the ground but are frustrated by the ridiculously low share price. The option holders who have paid 3, 4 or 5 cents etc deserve these to end in the money in May next year and not to lose the lot.

Good luck to everyone.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.