RBM redbank mines limited

re: RBM being an "overlooked but recognised resource" from the...

1. 518 Posts.
    re: RBM being an "overlooked but recognised resource" from the 45 page presentation

the more I think about that statement the more I am convinced that that too is bogus, the problem being that the area is from Redbank to Mt ISA and further is very well known and I imagine the competition in that mining belt area is nasty, .....and

.......that if this is being sold short then it could very well be thanks to a competitor or competitors (who see a chump) which is also why you don't see any takeovers etc. it might also explain the incredibly long time it took to process RBM assays. (nah sorry mate, long queue - my behind)

i think someone just plain wants to destroy RBM and Gino is just too boringly stupid to even notice. there doesnt seem to be any other ambition towards RBM by anyone.

Gino's noticed the shareprice though and he thinks production or re-evaluation might do it.

now lets see the resource revalued to $1.35 and then watch the other big copper guys (?) make mince meat out of that too..... (this does look a lot like cartelling as well .....)

i just wonder what they want to happen to RBM ultimately .... and so does my money ...

MHO - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.