SLX 2.51% $4.09 silex systems limited

My greed says to hold but my head says there could be too much...

1. 3,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1089
    My greed says to hold but my head says there could be too much unsubstantiated euphoria and that the price is not justifified. Maybe I will have to do my own attempt at the numbers for future revenue obviously based on assumptions as to GE success and world supply demand for U235. The picture is even harder for the solar electricity chips.

I have been an investor in this stock since 2000 and while I appreciate the price increase I really need some hard facts to know whether to hold it any further.

I have invested in technology stocks since 1995 and have seen many companies get hyped up only for the reality of failed expectations to savage their sp. SLX has already had that happen. Another observation is that technology companies can consume large amounts of revenue on R n D for years on end with net losses all the way. Technology investors all chase the blockbuster product but these are rare and the failures along the way are many. The SILEX process sounds good and the competition is very limited but until there are commercial systems we are still just buying a dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.