TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

a proper update , page-26

1. 9,445 Posts.
    Greenisgood
    What a wonderful and articulate answer. There are two main comments I would like to make about your post. First, let me dispel this notion that my post compared healing rates between new patients and patients with enduring ulcers. Several posters before you also dwelt on that theme.
    You wrote:
    The first point to make is that you can't compare healing rates in those with ulcers for almost a year to those who have had an ulcer for a week or two.

I have not made such a comparison. I have not made any comparison, statistical or otherwise.
    These were my comments:
    the current treatment is 50% successful, so the players can already satisfy and profit from 50% of the market with their existing product. So how good is this product at getting 100% heal results BEYOND 50%?

The presentation dated 13 October 2010 indicates ...... around 16% success.

So, if I read it correctly then this product will improve the current treatment from 50% success to 66% success and will partly heal another maybe 15%.

COMMERCIALLY SPEAKING, why is this of value to the "partners"? Why would they wish to pay $millions and millions for a small percentage increase?

Now, interestingly enough, several parts of your post I believe REINFORCE my position. You made this point:

I think the first market Vitrogro will be targeted at will be the "failure to respond" market. It's certainly a market that will be willing to at least try something new given the misery that a chronic ulcer over an extended period of time can induce ..... and may benefit repeat ulcer patients
    I agree, and that is the market BEYOND the first 50%. Not comparing but BEYOND.

As you are aware, vitrogro will not diminish the need for pressure bandages, it will supplement them as part of the treatment plan. Maybe there are some lesser used treatments that will diminish but, in the main, there is no great fear of significant loss of business by the current market players, who are unlikely to alter their recommended treatment plans for new patients.

The question remains. COMMERCIALLY SPEAKING, why is this of value to the "partners"? Why would they wish to pay $millions and millions for a small percentage increase?

Now some have replied "competition will do it ... competitiors blah blah"
    What a load of rubbish. The competitors have already given you their reply. They showed TIS the door.

The market players' position to date was pretty straightforward. They are not convinced TIS has as yet anything of benefit to offer them commercially or strategically, and they do not fear the commercial consequence of their competitor getting the product ........ otherwise TIS would have a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.