TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

123,I appreciate your participation as it gives us all a...

1. 180 Posts.

I appreciate your participation as it gives us all a reminder to review what we already know and look at it from other perspectives.

I also think everyone knows what you're getting at, but most, including myself i admit, are having trouble grasping exactly where it is you're coming from...

In itself based on your figures that 16% would then represent close to 25% of all successes...not too shabby for a new kid on the block...commercially speaking?

Again based purely on the figures you've put forward of the current 50% success rate being spoken for already...how many companies/products share this first 50%? Lets say at best case it's just 3?...with each making up (profiting from) a slice of approx 17%?

Now what if i can offer you a product that (based on the figures you've quoted) can immediately add another 16% success to the total, while increasing your company's/product's share of the success rate from 17% to 50%????

Would a product that could do that be worth taking notice of for your company....commercially speaking?

Lets not forget the further 15% partials you mention...or the other 19% that have spent money trying to heal their wounds too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.