NAB 0.06% $36.19 national australia bank limited

The NAB and AMP have been contemplating it for a while now but...

1. 831 Posts.
    The NAB and AMP have been contemplating it for a while now but have been confronted with the fact that the HR or Personal Agency that provides its incompetent staff such as traders, analysts, brokers, managers and support staff is actually partly owned by them.

Thats not all. It is also known that some of the women who conduct the interviews, identify and assess the winners of their lucky draw for jobs, have relationships with NAB and AMP management at a very high level.

It is no wonder that in such an incestious circle, we end up with "rogue traders" from Andy Koval who was screwing all and sundry, Nick Leeson (A HSC dropout from the UK) whom they pitted against Singapores best brains for purely egocentric and racists reasons to liquidate a 300 year old institution (Such is the racial vanity of some), now rogue traders 1,2 and 3 rom the NAB and yes the AMP heirarchy as well.

What are the credentials of managers of these public institutions? how much betetr are they than those whom they overtake to run these institutions and where do they come from?

I hate to say so, but I mentioned the NAB, ANZ, Commonwealth and to some extent (although not as bad) Westpac months back. I warned of the hidden losses these people are shifting from one account to another with management totally oblivious to whats going on.

Wanna bet there is more than what happened to NAB (by tis own admission) happened already to the ANZ and Commonwealth.

Lets watch the denials first. Then lets see the bleed once they remove the band aid.

Delloits has also now come under the spot light in britain after being fined over a billion dollars for bad advice to retirees. hey!!! wake Bloody up. Theres a war going on out there. You are being held up and raped blind or Don't you feeel it anymore??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.19
Change
0.020(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.42 $36.42 $36.02 $228.7M 6.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $36.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.19 8020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.