A Queensland Police officer......

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1612/1612159-ca6f2ef4e2224e3f1a55cd1ad66a1260.jpg
    A Queensland Police officer stopped at a farm in Maleny, and talked with an old farmer who was working on his tractor.
    He told the farmer, "I have a suspicion that there is cannabis growing on your property and I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs right now."
    The old timer said, "Okay officer, but please don't go in that field over there.", as he pointed out the location.
    The Queensland Cop verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the State and Federal Government with me !" He instantly opened his police wallet to produce his badge and arrogantly displayed it in the farmers face.
    "See this badge mate?! This badge means I am allowed by law to go wherever I wish....

On any land!
    No questions asked!
    Do you understand ?!!"

The farmer nodded politely, apologised, he continued working on his tractor. A short time later, the old farmer heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the cop running for his life, being chased by the farmer's big Brahman bull with the biggest horns in town...... With every step, the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough, get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

The old-timer threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs..... "Your badge, show him your BADGE!!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.