Oh, no, Bendi-go!How could you disappoint me so deeply twice in...

1. 4,271 Posts.
    Oh, no, Bendi-go!
    How could you disappoint me so deeply twice in such a short time! Damn! Suicide time, I think!

Bendigo, I used to be a member of the ALP. Now I find them thoroughly obnoxious (Howard's team is not THE Liberal Party but some alien group of thugs) and a group of people who seek what the other lot seek, which is the gratification of their ever burgeoning ego and the manipulation of words for pragmatic only purposes. Beazley is at the top of that unseemly list of attributes!
    No, I never look at politicians or political parties with any adoration, admiration or bovine obeisance. Though Petro Georgiou and Judy Moilan have given me something to think about!
    I look at the common human being and try to understand his/her situation. I try to have an open mind with what they say right up until what they say forms my opinion of them. If my opinion is never formed, then I say so. If it is formed positively, I say so and similarly if it is formed negatively.
    I don't care about groups, parties, and well-heeled politicians who have no respect at all for their constituents and indeed for their ministries.
    The whole of the political scene has take a moral dive since Howard came on the scene and probably began with Hawke. Fraser (though a bit of a dope) and Gough had a far broader and far moral mora-based vision of where Oz should be heading and what an aussie should aspire to- and it wasn't simply personal wealth. Menzies, I am sure is turning in his grave as he sees from down there(?) what these jokers are doing to his beloved party. (Couldn't stand him either.)
    So, politically I'm totally unbiased: hate the lot of them buggers! I listen to Brown and feel a bit of a warm glow. I list to Bartlett and feel that the betrayal is coming back -another opportunistic, pragmatic party, another Meg Lees. Natasha had the only brains and conscience among them but they white-anted her. Oh well, c'est la vie dans les politiques! Yesterday's chips.

Woods is today's chips and it seems to me they've been overcooked and in very bad fat! Certainly stink a lot.
    He's an arrogant bugger who had his way (spoiled brat) all of his life. I've seen him (his like) in all sorts of board rooms, managerial positions, factory floors, you name it. Loud, crushing, arrogant, just ripe for the big drop into an abyss; and it will happen to him because he's also stupid and insensitive. That lot always finds their moment. One day, the news spills out and they're meat, dragged out through some very muddy streets!

I'll be off to Europe next month and I'll be making contact with people in the EU, in Belgium (Brussells/Bruxells) Paris and Rottendam. I can't wait to ask them a million questions about the wider, globalised world and its impact to the individual, little corners of the earth, its effect on the politicians etc.

Errr, it's true, I'm doing this but I've only mentioned it to you to show off and show you that I'm smarter than you! Oh, and to make you jealous! LOL

Once again,
    Enjoy the rain and your life, mate!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.