RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Hi Everyone, I may be a tad dense, so I am guessing the...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

I may be a tad dense, so I am guessing the announcement expected soon, will announce when they might start drilling, and some more details??

Given the winter in the western USA at altitudes of say Sevier Lake of 4,550 feet, which is similar to Red Valley, unless they have had a very mild winter, I suspect they won't be drilling anytime soon, as it is the middle of winter, and temperatures are significantly below zero Celsius, when you include the wind chill factor. Not to mention the possibility of snow. How much snow is always anyone's guess.

If a mild winter at those altitudes, then the severest weather is from Nov to Feb, if a worse winter, it could go out to the end of March or April. The winter could also have started late and end later. Hard to guess.

It is desert country, but can get quite a bit of snow, depending on how the weather patterns work. Interesting recently, the Sahara even got snow.

The temperatures at even that altitude and latitude with the wind chill factor can get to -15C and even lower.

Can we drill in this climate?

If a mild winter, if we a lucky, you may be able to so something in early February. Very optimistic really given the altitude, and would have to be very lucky with the weather patterns.

So I am guessing the announcement you are waiting on is, when, and where drilling might happen?

If anyone doubts what I have said above, a simple Google search on Red Valley Milliard County Utah Weather, and select Millard County Utah Local Weather Forecast and Conditions, to give you some idea of the weather in the area is now, and this week, during the day and evening. The forecast is for the county, and the largest in Utah, so there will be variations to specific places, which could be better or even worse, so it is a guide only.

You will have to convert to Celsius, as the temperatures are in the local Farenheit scale.

For instance, on Friday 30th Dec the temperature during the day including wind chill factor will be 3 degrees farenheit (-16 Celsius). It seems a common theme during the week, and there could be snow or precipitation (sleet), so a tad chilly, by our standards.

Sevier Lake is a dry lake and quite large and part of that County. Red Valley is not far from there. The elevation changes to about 6,000 feet for mountains in the surrounding area, but the lake and the valley aren't any lower than around 4,500 feet, so plenty of altitude in the right conditions for quite a bit of snow, if conditions work out that way.

A bit like predicting our wet season in the north, how much, you usually just have to wait and see, but avoid major works at that time, as it can be very unpredictable.

My question is, can you just step around the known bad winter weather months in Utah and drill at anytime during the year?

I don't doubt that there is Lithium there and probably at quite a high level given the geology, however, I think it is misleading to encourage investors to think there will be drilling happening imminently, as the climate doesn't seem to allow it just now. A bit like our wet season in the north, where things have to pause.

I could be totally wrong, and would be interested to hear how drilling can be done in potentially -10 to -20 Celsius (which includes the wind chill factor), and potentially even more difficult if there is several feet of snow dropped in a freak storm, which is possible.

The temperatures I have mentioned can't be disputed, however, I am just curious if someone can answer if drilling can occur in this level of cold, with potential further hazards of unpredictable snow levels??

An analogy for me in Australia, is would you start, or attempt any drilling in the middle of the wet season up north in WA/NT/QLD? Can this logic be applied to Red Valley Utah?

Thanks.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 126990817 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 134344008 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ 1140000
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.