MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

a question for brno, page-4

1. 57 Posts.
    mal,to answer your question,i am not involved with the legal action in that i am not party to it.As you have stated there is a legal dispute between the director mentioned and the previous manager and owner of the morning star gold mine .That person owned the morning star gold mine and sold it to mount conqueror minerals years ago,which was renamed morning star gold years ago.The previous manager was not let go by ng ,he gave one years notice that as he was over 60 ,and after he helped save the mine during the bushfires that it was time to go,he even organized the appointment of the new manager.He is a very popular person in woods point,and is admired in victoria as one of the gold pioneers.As a professional i do have an association with this manager,and many people who have been involved with this company for over 18 years.My comments are personal observations which have proved to be correct in time.What i think about the management is not relevant,as each investor has different opinions ,in the end it will come down management of cash flow ,and good management,to turn things around.As i have said previously i think the company has got a good asset,and that mixed with good management is a recipe for a good gold mining company.If you think that screws my attitude ,so be it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.