MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

mal,there is always information that cannot be put on sites for...

1. 57 Posts.
    mal,there is always information that cannot be put on sites for legal reasons,is is obvious to me and other investors that the coy is monitoring this site on a daily basis,.As I said this co has a good asset,and if managed well could be a good gold mining company,and could be a good investment.I appreciate your honesty as a sole parent,and realise that it is not easy in these testing times.I apologize to you and any other investors if i have upset you.After getting a nasty thread today from someone which relates to my personal life ,this will be my last posting on this mco site.i wish you and all the investors my best wishes and hope that you all do well.As a person who has always tried to protect investors and nationally recognized as that,i would say of any company try and keep the ba-----s honest and the company will thrive,and dont shoot the mesenger.I am sure that you and other investors will keep the pressure on accountability,which may result in a good outcome.Once again i apologize if i have upset you or anyone else.As previously stated nobody needs to worry about me in future as i will never post any more messages on this site,which will make some people happy.Kind regards to you and your family.
    BRNO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.