RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

a question for rupe, page-14

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    the cougar,
    I dont know what the economics of a project the size of a few Billion barrels of oil would be... looking down the barrel of 5 to 10 year development would be where its would be damn expensive in current climate of high oil prices and cost overruns is the word... in saying that, upon discovery it wouldnot be a problem for the company to raise capital... its just while we are in pre drill status is a big problem, because theres already 177million shares on issue (as at last quarterly cashflow statement)... pushing through new placements at these low prices is not what you the shareholders would want as many further dilutions are required... so hopefully you guys would want company to raise capital someother way, perhaps bank loan... greater mixture of debt with equity creates leverage for the firm

Hottrader,
    177m shares and 50c is approx 90million market cap... looks expensive to me... should have a bigger discount as the risks are much larger than usual...
    its not manipulation, its market forces... the placement someone talked about the other day will put pressure on SP to fall...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.