RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

a question for rupe, page-7

1. 6,284 Posts.
    I doubt if rebels will get a look in with the 3 way protection from the real interested parties....the US want to buy the oil.Africa command in conjunction with neighbouring allies will keep the tribal bickering to a minimum.

You also really do need to get a geological appreciation of the fields before comparing rrs to any other minnow.

I am quoting AOI'S new drill manager when I talk of the biggest on shore field in 30 years.

If you research his pedigree, you will find that his last project was for the Lundin group where he was Production manager for Philippines off shore, as system of fields considered amongst the most complex in the world.

Why would we have someone so eminent running the project ?

Because it is massive.

Your tax / percentage issue is too simplified and needs to take in amongst other things ''break even'' calculations

Infrastructure costs for pipelines and port loading facilities can be virtually covered from what we have in the bank at the moment, let alone the 50+ million dollars the company will have at its disposal from the converting of the 2008 options alone.

To recap, there is little risk in flowing lots of oil, there are capped wells in the Darin basin alone that are production status.

Kalis 1 is 100 meters outside the perimeter of what MP describes as a massive well sealed dome of crude (underground hill).

So when the rig is spudded, you will see good movt upwards on the sp.

When (not if) it strikes first oil, it will fly.

Honestly mate , this one cant be compared to wildcat small caps.

There has been nothing like this since Yemen or even the aramco discoveries.

Now that range has info not available to connoco (yemen structures) the cert is a dead cert, but subject to getting in there in the first place.

Considering that the co has already measured up the logistics /dimensions at the port of Bossaso including permission required to remove over head power lines for the treck to the first site, I reckon they are real serious.

cheers daz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.