a question for the bears, page-2

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello kindren, am delighted to share as you have.

I have been invested in silver since 2003 and been playing with gold stocks since 2001. A present I am holding bullion, cash and a fresh gold stock play or 6 including a private gold company - not listed. I also have a property that is lightly geared, picked up at 8% of the current valuation.

I am investigating a waste management company and will be shifting distressed residential real estate assets - ex-bank not from struggling owners. Somebody has to do it.

Gold stocks are deeply hammered at present so accumulating for a time horizon of 12 months to 5 years. Bullion tightly held in secure facility with mid-term time horizon perhaps anther 5 to 7 years. May not have to sell the bullion as I believe it will gain official status as a tier 1 asset so I may use it for leverage in future instead of selling.

Will flip the properties picked up way under market prices to ensure they sell and buyers can get finance - they still might need cash if things deteriorate badly. Am to do this with a partner who has specialized skills. He has started to purchase - I have not quite as yet.

Cash is important right now IMO. The waste management will be in a specialized area. Am quietly fixing up a small country property from cash flows and adding investments as I see fit on dips. You have to live somewhere.

Still reinvesting in my business - best of all, and will trade when conditions improve.

Good luck to you, take care.
    CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.