a question for the bears, page-25

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I work 3 jobs, first main one being a full time aged case manager with a free new car to take home for full unlimited business and private use updated every 50k km, secondly I do cleaning after I finish work 5 days or 20 hours per week which adds about 15k per year net on my wage, third I run a small business from home, more part time than anything else, which involves sales/ international trade and adds a further 15k or there abouts net to my wage. Im currently paying of a small bad debt that was a result of "investing". I will never invest in anything again that I am not in control of so I simply invest 75% of business profits back into my own business which is growing quite quickly. My only interest in property is to eventually purchase one to occupy but at the moment, I am content and in no hurry to take on more debt simply to appease the banks. I unfortuntgaely have about 30k locked up in super that I have no intention nor time to self manage that is growing which I will be able to access more than 25 years!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.