GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

a question for the gold bugs, page-15

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Rabbit you havnt missed the MAK or RWD boat, RWD has a $16B JORC resource and its market cap is $135m, ELK is just about to have confirmed a $2.4 oil resource with a market cap of around $40m, MAKs got a possible resource of $40B

people cant eat gold, folks who believe fiat will collapse and folks will stop eating are very silly :)

Anyway golds correcting as I keep telling folk expect $800 or worse before $1000 again, thats the way gold bulls work, I have no idea why folk want to sit and wait and follow the price while they just hold and pray, praying for the next turn without any knowledge of the major corrections that happen in gold bull markets is just bull :)

buy and hold is a very painful investment strategy, yes u will win in the end but geeze why not allocate capital in the pull back to the sectors

tell me why this is a good strategy ?

why not follow the shortages that happen in the world and invest in front of them

if someone JORCd a resource of 20m oz of gold most folk here would be having kittens

but if they do it in any other commodity but gold or silver most folk here wouldn't even notice that it happened

how come?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.