a question for thinkers and visionaries., page-27

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    I also think it will be electrical storage or production technology, innovation, materials or business strategy (getting a government to back new standard of infrastructure).

At the moment the electric car is limited by range, and the only computer tablets that can run the most powerful software (or Iress) are limited by 4-5 hrs battery life (Windows8 Pro type tablets).

This points in the direction of green technology in the form of tiny fuel cells (50cc of 98 Octane for my laptop please), or a paradigm shift in battery technology (could be a refillable/replaceable electrolyte system for example -currently under research I believe).

For me this leads to the REE companies (esp those REEs in critical supply), green innovation companies, or graphite companies (SYR recent ann. predicts a much wider use of graphite if prices can be kept lower). I currently have some investment in TON (very small EV), because of it's potential for a major resource next to the proven SYR resource, which is apparently greater than the rest of the world's resources. (Happycats or others, any thoughts on TON?)

Cheers,

SJB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.