TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

re: diy super Open a company yourself online with ASIC. ASIC...

1. 327 Posts.
    re: diy super Open a company yourself online with ASIC. ASIC company online last time I checked around $800. Many people will offer to set one up for your for about $2,000 but trust me you can complete the online application yourself. The beauty of ASIC is if you fill it out wrong they let you know and then you can fix it.

The go the ato website and download other forms to fill out. ATO forms are free to complete. They will tax you later though. Get the contributions tax scales from the ATO and all other tax info looking under SMSF area.
    You need at least two alive financially fit directors for the SMSF. And all this has to be filled out on the ATO forms.

The bugger is the annual accounting costs. First your accountant does a return, then has to get another accounant to audit it. You are looking at least $1,500 a year (that's after haggling). Smart accountants will work out some nice annual deductions for your super account that should offset the annual auditing fees nicely.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.563M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8313838 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5663458 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.