LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

a question from a newbie

1. 357 Posts.
    Hi

I am at an early stage in developing my understanding of Lynas. . . . .but I already know that there is a lot to like about the story.

A question for the better informed amongst you - what do we know about any output deals that Lynas has already struck for production from Mt Weld?

How much of the output is understood to be already subject to contract? What do we know about the pricing of the output deals?

I ask this both because it is quite a fundamental element of any modelling of LYC. But also because someone has recently commented on this thread that they thought that any output deals would have been struck at a basket price mimimum of $70.

This got me thinking. . . . . presumably any output deals have been struck either with reference to the basket / constituent prices that prevailed at the time the output deal was entered into. . . . OR . . . . .the deals have a floating price mechanism that relates to the basket price at the time of delivery.

I welcome your feedback on this, and apologise if this is a question I could have answered for myself with only a little more research.

Good luck in 2011!

Geraldine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.