PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

A QUESTION OF AGM QUESTIONS

1. 4,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6652
    Right Par-People, the AGM is about two weeks away. Normally in regards to the AGM format, it is very easy to ask questions, there is usually a fair bit of time allowed to ask and if for some reason you don't get a chance to ask a question, or if you don't want to ask it in front of the crowd, it's very easy at the end of the meeting to go up to one of the staff or a director and simply ask it...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2623/2623986-c06ef371795ff032999be040484d1bc4.jpg

With the online format it is a different ball game this year. No doubt we will be constrained for time (I mean this in a good way as we get so much info from the AGM), but for this reason I think it will be close to impossible to answer every question that gets asked? So what I'm thinking is we at least summarise the most popular and important questions as a group, we can use this thread to ask questions for the AGM, any question, put it down here in this thread,....it could be about a trial, about a data set..about what's coming, you could even direct your question to a particular staff member for instance....whatever it is, don't worry if you think it's a dumb question...ask it...we can then list the questions a few days out from the AGM and vote on the best 2 or 3 questions and then we will go with these.

I'm not saying for you not to ask each and every of your questions at the AGM yourself.. go for it, but what I reckon I will do is take the most popular two or three questions from the list and I will ask them on behalf of our group. In this way I think it will remove a lot of repetition in terms of the number of people asking the same question multiple times and at the same time we have a higher and improved chance of getting these more popular questions addressed for the betterment of our group.

Don't forget, we will be competing with the professional brokers and instos that will no doubt have questions too! That's why i think it is prudent to combine and ask the burning questions we have so we have a better chance of having them answered.

My views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.