NXS 5.88% 20.0¢ next science limited

nasty you are a very unattractive man and if your hearing is any...

1. 261 Posts.
    nasty you are a very unattractive man and if your hearing is any thing like your teeth that may account for the problem.
    Most of us so called wingers have stated that we believe NXS has a future however the way back up will take many years, and will be very much dependant on how professionally NXS is run.
    Historically previous management has proposed the development of crux in an entirely different fassion as to the current proposal (what ever that may be).
    If you paid 30c 40c or $1.24c for your shares why would you sell out at current prices, so having a go at people who call this company for what it has been and continues to be (a pig) is difficult to justify. Personally my average is 22c and no doubt others are in for a whole lot more.
    This company needs to stick to its proposed business plan and get up off its useless incompitant ass and actually deliver to its share holders results not glossy phampletts. Most of as are very much justified in our interpretation of NXS simply by looking at its dismal track record. Please note my position is now a LT buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.013(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $54.85K 269.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67369 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.