ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

a question, page-2

1. 4,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Probably some form of manipulation DB.

There is a group of people out there who think nothing of creating a perception that the stock is falling or rising causing doubt in peoples minds about the current price that is, is it going higher or lower.

Jim Cramer of CNBC's Mad Money gave an interesting interview about market manipulation to Aaron Task some time ago which has resurfaced and is apparently causing quite a stir now in the US. You can search for it and it's on You Tube as well.

If someone sells you something which is overpriced then that is foolish. Equally if you sell something that is under-priced well that again is foolish. The key is to know the value of your holdings and it's potential. Some call this research but I wonder how many people get actively involved. This is how these market manipulators are able to take advantage of these, in the words of Cramer, 'investment morons' and take there money.

So I guess what you see at work here is people creating a market out of nothing based on good old fear and greed. If peopel didn't sell it would shut these people down, however, they seem to know us more than we know ourselves.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.