TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

OK - Lets just get our misunderstandings sorted out.You are...

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    OK - Lets just get our misunderstandings sorted out.

You are misunderstanding ELM has gone from 40 cents to $3 on the Congo project - wrong I know that

Yes. You missed the boat - yes, but I didn't on AGR or FMJ this year so a moot point.

You are misunderstanding ELM have the world class management team that were behind the Uramin takeover by Areva - OK, I didn't know that

You are misunderstanding ELM is about to raise millions of $ in capital for feasibility studies - I don't see the major relevance, though I appreciate this is a good step forward

You are misunderstanding the Congo is part of a new world class iron ore & potash region - yes I do know this, and have owned shares in SDL (didn't miss that one either), but I am not convinced that shareholders are fully appreciating the possible risks, for example one of the most popular posters on SDL is calling it the next BHP lol

You did not misunderstand this is not really the forum for this discussion - true

You are misunderstanding I am recommending ELM be bought here - No I think you are actually

I am also a TRH shareholder and recommend TRH as a buy - got that one!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.