CGX 0.00% $2.72 cga mining limited

a quote from startup

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    A quote from an interview with a financial journo last year with Mark
    Quote....
    Joel Spreadborough: You seem to have rapidly produced some pretty encouraging results. How
    have you achieved this?
    Mark Papendieck: There’re probably two key things that have led us to being able to have such
    advanced and rapid news flow to the market. And I think firstly, it’s because we actually did hold
    this asset privately for a while. So we actually did a whole lot of work on it which enabled us to,
    after shelved approval of the backdoor listing of Orinoco, it actually enabled us to get stuck into
    exploration drilling straight away. So the fact that we’d actually done a whole lot of work privately,
    we’re actually bringing an advanced project to market, not a greenfields exploration play. This is a
    very advanced, almost resource definition type play. So I think that’s the first thing.
    The second thing is that we actually have a great team of Brazilian geologists, some of which I’ve
    worked with before, some of which Klaus has worked with before. So again, we’ve hit the ground
    running, we have a network in country in Brazil. Our partner in the project – what we actually own
    is 70 per cent stake in the Curral de Pedro project, our 30 per cent partner is actually the
    Managing Director of Servatech which is the second largest drill company in Brazil.
    So for example, relationships like that allow us to get access very quickly to drill rigs and drill
    crews. But as I’ve said, essentially the key thing there I think is that we actually do have a very
    large network of people from laboratories for assays, to geologists, to drill companies that allow us
    to actually hit the ground very, very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.