WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

a rain of usa dollars !, page-6

1. 288 Posts.
    3M Company and Yushin Precision Equipment Technology Announces Agreement On Temporary Wafer Bonding Tuesday, March 30, 2010 06:00 EDT 3M Company and Yushin Precision Equipment Co., Ltd., of Japan, announced an agreement to allow Yushin Precision Equipment to produce and sell equipment for temporary wafer bonding ultrathin need to pack in 3-D. As part of this agreement, Yushin Precision Equipment becomes an authorized 3M Equipment Supplier for the equipment is configured to use materials 3M Wafer Support System, including Liquid 3M adhesives and UV curing light-heat conversion coating . Under the agreement the two companies will continue to work closely to meet customer demands for performance process solutions that support high-volume production with a competitive cost of ownership. 3M Wafer Support System includes equipment and materials that allow temporary bonding of wafers to support wafer thinning and subsequent processing of ultra-thin wafers for 3D packaging. Enjoy this news ........ and sleep soundly I love Mosman ... I love life. ....... I live in Mosman.

Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.