XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

a rally is on, page-94

1. 9,803 Posts.
    p, hows the trading been? took a holiday a few months back, probably bout same time as yourself, and parked money in a fund that has done really really well on prior pullbacks.. of course it tanked while I was away.. so much other stuff going on in life, pretty much part time trader lately, not many big leveraged bets tho those few have paid off.. did some biggish unleveraged trades that did ok but still recouping my holiday losses overall.. I'm a shyte investor but a good trader.. almost entirely in cash now, looking for the big solid base when I'll committ the big dinero and let it ride.. think its too soon yet.. too much bad news yet to come.. housing looks only a maybe reasonable bet now but maybe nothing is better.. bonds done their run.. gold and aggriculture expensive already.. but maybe I'm missing the oppos.. price price price.. basic general economic conditions shyte ... stock markets sometimes rally right through recessions.. ta no real help lately... market breaking the historical precedents too often.. and new personality to the markets lately.. individual companies one after the other really crashing hard but indexes holding up.. bit wierd.. suspect manipulation .. big time.. seems like a new game is emerging.. beyond my resources to play it.. check out BBI news on some broker webbie, look for 'No longer major shareholder' notices.. it shows how the big boys like Merril Lynch are playing the game.. probably with shares borrowed from your super fund.. I'm not confident that this isn't the start of a stagnant decade.. for most assets.. so, nfi really.. ta stuffed sorta cos history not repeating.. fndamentals stuffed.. new humungous players moving the market...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.