NXS 5.77% 24.5¢ next science limited

a reader's request, page-13

1. 87 Posts.
    re: a reader's request..again Guys.
    Thanks for reading my two bobs worth...

During this obvious bull market we notice blue chips at all time highs,floats popping up like spring daisys and this bull market has seen oil specs run hard. Newbies think its money for jam and fools think " This time its different ". Be sure your pockets are full of lollies before the carnival is over.

I hold a modest quantity of NXS. My broker tipped em to me. They have a highly prospective block in a highly prospective region. You guys know it already.
    The recent selling down to .50/.52 ish did seem to this new kid as an over reaction.

Its just my reading that post Longtom 2 and pre Grayling i reckon this stock should run to up to bout .60/.62 . i have nothing to add to what you guys know and has been published here. If Longtom 2 is a perfectly viable result , the good news merchants will be touting Grayling as a 'company maker" . Havent they already done that ?
    Every chance that there just could be more good news from NXS.

Yoges....i used to chat to you on ICQ during the tech fiasco Remember Davnet !!!. Long live Bonny Scotland.
    Guys... now relax and buys yourselves a cold beer.
    Laterz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $30.25K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75861 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 43775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.