CAZ 0.00% 1.4¢ cazaly resources limited

a real conundrum, page-11

1. 1,493 Posts.
    re: as amatter of interest

Well its been a year since I had to call Telstra. So it might have since changed.

As for mobile phones! You gotta be kidding. Who uses them? What can't I do on a phone (at my leisure) that I can do on a mobile? Besides, they only give you cancer and waist your time texting when you can simple phone the person.

Mobile phones are also such a joke. They're like bottled water. Pay 1000 times as much for it as water from the tap. But then we are spoilt in Sydney, with spring water on tap. Plus added fluoride for healthy teeth. So much cheaper with added health benefits.

Now I gotta go and celebrate at Una’s German restaurant in Darlinghurst. After getting my plans through council. 30% over the floor space ratio with no conditions of approval attached! Eureka! Everything I asked for.

Now that’s what I predict CAZ boys will get…….Every thing they ask for.

And now I’m starting to wonder why no news from CAZ about, what I expect is a routine thing to do. To apply to the Court of Appeal. And if the length of time seems long (as it seems to me) then maybe it could be construed as indicative that the CAZ boys and the RIO mob are negotiating?

And might a settlement between the parties avoid Bowler and the Westralian government from going through a very embarrassing reversal? As others have suggested here at HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.458M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246905 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 350567 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.